Steve has a range of projects experience working for lenders, sponsors, regulated utilities and public sector bodies.
He specialises in complex infrastructure projects, from renewable energy projects (including energy from waste, offshore wind and nuclear projects) to sewage and waste transactions.
Steve advises on procurement rules (contracts and utilities), state aid, commercial structures, delivery models and projects documentation.
He advises on a range of construction matters from active disputes/adjudications to drafting initial documents and is familiar with the market leading standard forms of contract – including FIDIC, JCT and NEC.
Steve advises on all manner of procurement strategies for local authorities and central government.
Joined Sharpe Pritchard
Allen & Overy LLP
- a purchaser of an offshore transmission asset;
- a meter asset provider in respect of its contractual arrangements with energy supply companies;
- a sponsor of a nuclear generation project;
- a local authority in respect of its waste transfer and disposal arrangements;
- a regulated utility in respect of the development of a major London infrastructure project;
- a private company in respect of its electricity generation project; and
- the lenders in respect of the construction arrangements for an energy from waste project.
What others say
“Steve is absolutely top-notch, good intellect, manner and approach….he is well regarded”.