We have significant expertise advising public and private sector clients on all aspects of environmental law across a broad range of industry sectors including waste, infrastructure, renewable energy, planning, as well as undertaking environmental due diligence in real estate and corporate deals.
Our team of solicitors frequently act for clients on large and complex planning and environmental projects from site acquisition and land assembly through to implementation of the development project.
Our advice extends to:
- Environmental Impact Assessment process including screening and scoping opinions
- Environmental litigation (both criminal and civil) including judicial review challenges, injunctions, appeals and prosecutions
- Enforcement where there is an apparent breach of environmental control
- Waste regulation
- Listed buildings and conservation areas
- Infrastructure agreements
- Water and sewerage
What others say
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Respect is due! Upper Tribunal considers the weight to be given to local authority financial penalty decisions
This week, a significant Upper Tribunal decision was handed down by Judge Elizabeth Cooke in Waltham Forest LBC v (1) Marshall (2) Ustek  UKUT 0035 (LC). The cases of Marshall and Ustek began as Read more
After years of political wrangling, last week the UK officially left the European Union. Although headlines were naturally engulfed with Brexit news of woe or celebration, an interesting development regarding Read more