We have significant expertise advising public and private sector clients on all aspects of environmental law across a broad range of industry sectors including waste, infrastructure, renewable energy, planning, as well as undertaking environmental due diligence in real estate and corporate deals.
Our team of solicitors frequently act for clients on large and complex planning and environmental projects from site acquisition and land assembly through to implementation of the development project.
Our advice extends to:
- Environmental Impact Assessment process including screening and scoping opinions
- Environmental litigation (both criminal and civil) including judicial review challenges, injunctions, appeals and prosecutions
- Enforcement where there is an apparent breach of environmental control
- Waste regulation
- Listed buildings and conservation areas
- Infrastructure agreements
- Water and sewerage
What others say
Latest Sharpe Focus Newsletter
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will have to take extra precautions when using personal data after the Brexit transition period comes to an end, a major regulator has warned. The Read more
The Public Procurement (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020 (SI 2020 No. 1319) (“the 2020 Regulations”) were made on 19th November, in readiness for the expiration of the transition period of Read more