We have significant expertise advising public and private sector clients on all aspects of environmental law across a broad range of industry sectors including waste, infrastructure, renewable energy, planning, as well as undertaking environmental due diligence in real estate and corporate deals.
Our team of solicitors frequently act for clients on large and complex planning and environmental projects from site acquisition and land assembly through to implementation of the development project.
Our advice extends to:
- Environmental Impact Assessment process including screening and scoping opinions
- Environmental litigation (both criminal and civil) including judicial review challenges, injunctions, appeals and prosecutions
- Enforcement where there is an apparent breach of environmental control
- Waste regulation
- Listed buildings and conservation areas
- Infrastructure agreements
- Water and sewerage
What others say
Latest Sharpe Focus Newsletter
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Judicial Review proceedings are of great constitutional importance and are an independent mechanism for scrutinising and controlling the exercise of a public body’s power. In 2019 Judicial Review was front Read more
On 11 May 2021, Her Majesty the Queen addressed both Houses as part of the ceremonial State Opening of Parliament. In the Queen’s speech, Her Majesty outlined a new legislative Read more