We have significant expertise advising public and private sector clients on all aspects of environmental law across a broad range of industry sectors including waste, infrastructure, renewable energy, planning, as well as undertaking environmental due diligence in real estate and corporate deals.
Our team of solicitors frequently act for clients on large and complex planning and environmental projects from site acquisition and land assembly through to implementation of the development project.
Our advice extends to:
- Environmental Impact Assessment process including screening and scoping opinions
- Environmental litigation (both criminal and civil) including judicial review challenges, injunctions, appeals and prosecutions
- Enforcement where there is an apparent breach of environmental control
- Waste regulation
- Listed buildings and conservation areas
- Infrastructure agreements
- Water and sewerage
What others say
Latest Sharpe Focus Newsletter
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Following the UK Government’s tightening of track and trace measures last week, it is now mandatory for various organisations, including public authorities, to collect contact information for those visiting their Read more
In the news this week, it was reported that Public Health Wales suffered a personal data breach when details of over 18,000 people who had tested positive for COVID-19 were Read more