We support blue light organisations across the UK, delivering a wide range of legal expertise and support.
We work closely with blue light procurement departments, providing support at all levels. We have worked on high-profile, high-value projects that require direct interaction with senior command officers including Police and Crime Commissioners and Chief Constables.
Our wealth of experience means we understand the unique culture and pressures that blue light organisations work under. We tailor our support to ensure that the advice we provide to our blue light clients recognises the sensitivities of such a high-profile sector.
Our ground-breaking procurement work with Kent and Essex Police forces was officially recognised in April 2019, when a project that we supported won the Procurement Innovation/Initiative of the Year Award at the Government Outsourcing UK National Public Procurement Awards. The project involved advising on innovative methods in procuring a new ambient meals framework on behalf of all 43 UK police forces.
- Advising the Seven Force Strategic Collaboration Programme on their procurement for the Police Education Qualifications Framework (PEQF).
- Advising Kent Police and Essex Police on their Framework Agreement for Ambient Meals, open to 30+ police and fire authorities
- Advising Essex Police on their Data Analytics for Everyone Project.
- Advising Kent Police on their Robotic Process Automation project.
- Advising Kent Police on a research and development agreement to support investigation of domestic violence cases.
What others say
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Respect is due! Upper Tribunal considers the weight to be given to local authority financial penalty decisions
This week, a significant Upper Tribunal decision was handed down by Judge Elizabeth Cooke in Waltham Forest LBC v (1) Marshall (2) Ustek  UKUT 0035 (LC). The cases of Marshall and Ustek began as Read more
After years of political wrangling, last week the UK officially left the European Union. Although headlines were naturally engulfed with Brexit news of woe or celebration, an interesting development regarding Read more