We advise a range of private sector commercial clients including investors, large institutional businesses, developers, SMEs and business start-ups. We harness our expertise in advising the public sector, to help a wide range of corporate and commercial clients on a wide range of legal issues.
We advise these private sector clients, not only on public law matters but also on their day-to-day business legal needs across the full range of legal disciplines.
Our full service capability allows us to become trusted advisers and the first port of call for a number of private sector businesses.
- Advising BT plc on the successful procurement of its legal services panel.
- Advising a large Austrian business on a range of commercial contract and litigation matters.
- Advising a world-leading sound production company on its commercial agreement with Google for the provision of sound production services.
- Providing a large national logistics chain on State aid advice connected with a proposed subsidy.
- Advising a fast-growing franchise fitness business on the sale and subsequent investment in its US parent company.
- Advising a technology platform company providing an online secondary market (the first of its kind) for waste disposal across the UK, on its incorporation and start-up processes.
What others say
Latest Sharpe Focus Newsletter
Rejecting a Tender when it ‘fails’ to pass a mandatory requirement – MLS (Overseas) Ltd and the Secretary of State for Defence
Procurement challenge specialist, Colin Ricciardiello, considers the implications for procurement practitioners of the High Court’s judgement in MLS (Overseas) Ltd and the Secretary of State for Defence. Introduction and Background Read more
With the recent press speculation about the collapse of Bitcoin – the world’s first and largest cryptocurrency – you’d be forgiven for thinking that the technology underpinning it, known as Read more
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Judicial Review proceedings are of great constitutional importance and are an independent mechanism for scrutinising and controlling the exercise of a public body’s power. In 2019 Judicial Review was front Read more
On 11 May 2021, Her Majesty the Queen addressed both Houses as part of the ceremonial State Opening of Parliament. In the Queen’s speech, Her Majesty outlined a new legislative Read more