Technology continues to develop at a rapid pace in today’s market and is key to enabling business transformation and efficiency. This pace of development can provide major benefits to how businesses, central government, local government, blue light organisations and the health sector operate, but also often brings with it potential challenges to overcome such as security, intellectual property, and data protection issues.
Our solicitors advise organisations across the public, private and third sectors on a wide range of major and complex technology projects.
Our team advises on digital transformation projects, managed IT service contracts, telecommunications projects, hardware purchasing, software licensing, support and maintenance contracts, enterprise resource planning systems, SaaS and other cloud solutions, including the use of the G-Cloud Framework.
We also advise on innovative technologies including the use of automation, and artificial intelligence.
- Smart Towns: advising a local authority on their smart towns project.
- Ed-Tech: advising an ed-tech company on their education learning platform and agreements with relevant institutions.
- Ministry of Justice: Technology Transformation Programme.
- Cheshire East Borough Council: Enterprise Resourcing Planning IT System.
- Network services: advising a local authority on establishing a framework for wide area network services and procuring the framework supplier.
- Advising a number of local authorities on the use of the G-Cloud Framework and other CCS Frameworks for the procurement of technology.
It is vital for the legal industry to support the environmental agenda. Our specialist teams are finding more and more ways to support our clients green goals and obligations. Visit our green goals page for more details on how we can achieve green aims both for our clients in the work we do as well as a business and employer.