As Roll A Parliamentary Agents we can provide an added level of experience for promoters and opponents of major infrastructure schemes. Add to that the expertise of our lawyers in our top rated procurement, compulsory purchase, real estate and planning law teams, and we have one of the most formidable and highly regarded ‘one-stop shops’ for infrastructure authorisation work.
We act for statutory undertakers, transport providers, local and central government and major landowners, providing end-to-end advice and assistance on all infrastructure authorisation processes, including:
- Development consent orders
- Transport and Works Act orders
- Harbour revision orders
- Marine licences
- Hybrid bills
- Acting for a large number of significant petitioners on the HS2 hybrid Bills, including most local authorities and a number of national bodies and major landowners. We also acted for a significant number of petitioners on the Crossrail Bill.
- Acting for landowners, local authorities and other bodies on current and recently made COs, including highway schemes, nuclear power stations and wind farm projects.
- Promoting a works harbour revision order and associated marine licence for a harbour authority.
- Advising a railway company on a prospective TWA Order promotion.
What others say
Latest Sharpe Focus Newsletter
New Community Infrastructure Levy Guidance and Section 106 Agreements The Difficulties The Community Infrastructure Levy (‘CIL’) is usually payable when development of a CIL-liable planning permission commences. The Community Infrastructure Read more
Following the Budget 2020, Housing Secretary of State Robert Jenrick made a statement to the House of Commons on Planning for the Future, setting out the Government’s proposals for the Read more
Sharpe Pritchard latest news and blog
Do’s Know your contract! Firstly, familiarize yourself with your contract. The provisions have been carefully drafted and are there to be used. There is no substitute for reading the contract Read more
In Part 5 of our six-part series on cloud-based ERP Projects, our specialist team of lawyers look at the key data protection considerations for a cloud-based ERP system. The procurement Read more