Sally specialises in advising the public sector on a variety of complex service delivery models including PFI and PPP projects, major outsourcing contracts and smaller scale procurements.
Sally regularly advises on all aspects of public procurement, the procurement route, vires, risk transfer and other issues which arise during the procurement and contract preparation process.
She has extensive experience of drafting commercial contracts for a range of services and assisting clients with the procurement process itself. Sally also advises on the structure of contracts including the setting of differing structures for framework arrangements and the ultimate call off contracts.
Sally advises clients in a wide range of sectors including health and social care, leisure and local government.
Joined Sharpe Pritchard
Trained at Sharpe Pritchard
- Leisure management projects for various local authorities;
- Westminster City Council Parking Services PPP and related projects, including mobile phone payment, on street enforcement and parking technology;
- Library management outsourcing project for two London Boroughs which was one of the first local authority library procurements;
- Transfer of public health functions from PCT to local authority, section 75 arrangements between CCGs and local authorities and roll out of first Council let public health contracts;
- Eastern Shire Counties street lighting PFI;
What others say
“a big thank you for getting the contract to the signature stage. All your help and patience is very much appreciated (it’s been great working with you).”