Sharpe Focus 18 – news, projects and legal updates
21 March 2017
You can now read our news, projects and legal updates in Sharpe Focus 18, the latest edition of our newsletter for our clients and contacts.
It is available to view online here or you can order a hard copy.
This edition includes articles on:
- the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Senior Partner Ashley Badcock to retire;
- appointment to CCS legal panel;
- Sharpe Pritchard Strategy launches website;
- Sheffield Music Hub;
- successful service delivery model for school support services;
- academy conversions from within PFIs;
- planning law case update;
- new suite of JCT contracts;
- £200 million FM and property contract for Wakefield Council;
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council and London Borough of Southwark; and
- case report: London Borough of Croydon v George Smith.
This article is for general awareness only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this page was first published.
« Back to news index