Front of House Assistant
27 November 2019
We are now recruiting for a Front of House Assistant to support the running of the front of house and client experience. This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded and growing law firm in modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Organise and manage catering for all meetings including ordering required food and refreshments, setting up for catered meetings, providing a point of contact during meetings to ensure that delegates have what they need, clearing up after the meeting and resetting the room
- Greeting visitors to the office, offering teas and coffees
- Provide cover for the morning set up of meeting rooms and evening reset for the day ahead, working to firm set standard
- Assisting with reception and answering the telephone, taking messages and transferring calls, providing sole evening and Friday cover as well as cover during receptionists annual leave
- Assist with coordinating deliveries and couriers both too and from the office
- Support the smooth running of internal and external events
- Organising full staff lunches and other staff events including weekly drinks
You must have:
- Front of House or receptionist experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Excellent organisation with strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively manage multiple requests for support and work to deadlines
- Able to work confidently and collaboratively across the firm
- Strong communication skills and good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
We offer competitive salaries and benefits in modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell, London.
The Closing date is the 11 December 2019.
If you would like to apply please apply here.
This article is for general awareness only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this page was first published.
« Back to news index