27 November 2019
We are now recruiting for an Administration Assistant to assist lawyers in day to day administration and document production. This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded and growing law firm in modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting sorting and delivering post
- Copying, printing, scanning and binding legal documents
- Preparation of any other documents or presentations
- Formatting and re-formatting of documents to house style, tables columns, auto para numbering and repairing documents
- Assisting with the set up for marketing events both at the office and externally
- Assisting with the set up of meeting rooms
- Some filing
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks required to support the team
- Updating of the intranet and website
You must have:
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Demonstrable administration experience, ideally within a professional services environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively manage multiple requests for support and work to deadlines
- Able to work confidently and collaboratively across the firm
- Strong communication skills and good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
We offer competitive salaries and benefits in modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell, London.
The Closing date is the 11 December 2019.
If you would like to apply, please apply here.
This article is for general awareness only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. The law may have changed since this page was first published.
« Back to news index