Commercial Lease Negotiations, Acquisitions and Disposals of Commercial Property, Asset Management (licences, variations, assignment, underlettings), Development Agreements, Licensing, Telecommunications Mast Agreements.
Types of Clients: Local Authorities, Charities, Pension Funds, Residential Developers, Freight and Logistics, SME Industrials,
Key Work Undertaken:
- Acted for local authority in grant of two renewal leases and a licence for alterations concerning a telecommunications mast site on council owned land.
- Acting on behalf of a residential developer to negotiate a variety of development agreements (such as s104 and s278) with local authorities and utility companies respectively.
- Acted for pension fund in negotiations concerning a new lease for a telecommunications mast on a commercial office building in London. Advised the client of their options, worked as part of a team of property litigation and commercial property lawyers to actively drive forward solutions to break the deadlock in ongoing negotiations.
- Acted for a residential development company to negotiate with a local authority and complete a Section 106 Agreement for a proposed development in West London.
- Acted for commercial developer on a new industrial estate development to investigate, negotiate and complete the lease of a substation site with a distribution network operator.
- Acted for global freight company in securing tenancy of a new Birmingham warehouse space as flood damage to old premises had put a halt to operations. Met with client to discuss the way forward, negotiated and completed lease under significant time pressures (within two weeks of terms being agreed).
LLB (Hons) Law and B.A (Hons) Modern History
Joined Sharpe Pritchard
Blaser Mills LLP – Associate (2018-2019)
What others say