Deborah advises on all aspects of public procurement law and projects with a particular interest in health and social care and education projects. Deborah has an in-depth understanding of how local authorities work, advising on implementation of effective project management and governance across different specialisms in compliance with internal constitutional requirements.
Deborah has substantial knowledge of EU public procurement and commercial contracts which she has applied across all types of contracting, outsourcing and partnership arrangements.
She advises clients on many issues including revenues collection, public health and social care contracts, academy conversions and construction.
Deborah also advises clients in a wide range of sectors including the construction industry, education, facilities management, health and social care, leisure and local government.
Joined Sharpe Pritchard
London Borough of Brent, London Borough of Camden, London Borough of Redbridge
- Home care services multi-borough and multi-lot framework;
- Shared services agreement between two boroughs for provision of registration and nationality services;
- Major schools’ expansion programme;
- Framework for construction professionals for a local authority’s housing ALMO;
- Advising a Local Authority on its academy conversion programme.
What others say