We are now recruiting for an Office Administrator to assist lawyers in day-to-day administration and document production. You will also work closely with the Front of House Assistant to provide a seamless front of house experience.
This is an opportunity to join a well-regarded and growing law firm. The role is office based and you will work from our modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
This is a varied role which offers administration and Front of House support, where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working with the Front of House Assistant to provide a seamless front of house experience
- Scanning incoming post and filing the same
- Meeting and greeting clients to the reception area
- Assisting with meeting room bookings, setting up meeting rooms and catering
- Assisting with organising events
- Providing reception cover in the absence of the Front of House Assistant
- Document production, copying, scanning and post
- Assisting the office manager with office management tasks including file closures, archiving and supporting the firm’s journey to Net Zero
You will have excellent IT and administration skills, be professional and be client and customer service focused. Office administration experience is highly desirable.
Why Join us
We are a purpose driven organisation with an active social committee, Corporate Social responsibility committee, Equality and Diversity forum and Wellbeing Leadership Group. We have recently become a signatory to the Mindful Business Charter.
It is central to our values that our teams reflect the diverse community around us and that everyone at Sharpe Pritchard can be themselves and bring their authentic selves to work. Achieving true equality, diversity and inclusion is a core aim and we very much welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community, irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion or belief, age or disability. We make reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process and upon joining the firm to support applicants of all abilities.
What you will be getting in return
You will work alongside a supportive, friendly and collaborative team.
A generous bonus scheme is on offer alongside a competitive salary. We provide a generous benefits package that includes but is not limited to;
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous holiday provision (starting at 28 days) including buy/sell annual leave scheme
- Flexible working
- Private Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Smart health (including virtual GP service)
- Health and wellbeing app
- Individual learning and development and Business development budgets
- Enhanced parental leave for all parents
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Payment of professional memberships
- Employee Assistance programme
- Dress down Friday
Regular team events including:
- Social committee events throughout the year
- Monthly all staff lunches
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or disability.
We make reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process and upon joining the firm to support applicants of all abilities.