Job Title: Bid Executive
We have a great opportunity for a Bid Executive to join our well-regarded and growing law firm with modern offices in the heart of Clerkenwell.
This is a new role supporting the business by assisting with smooth running of the tendering process. You will be responsible for keeping materials and resources up to date, circulating relevant information and assisting with the production of bids to support fee earners’ business development activity and drive business growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring portals and email inbox and downloading and circulating relevant tender opportunities
- Assisting with timely planning and co-ordination of all aspects of bids, from initiation to completion, to high-quality standards
- Co-ordinating tenders including chasing authors for and collating content to ensure timely submission
- Proofreading and uploading final tender responses
- Monitoring and recording feedback
- Updating bid pipeline report, key tender resources and supporting information including CVs and content library
- Building internal and external relationships with individuals to create quality bids
You will have related experience such as journalism, editorial or legal PA background and be proficient in all core IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel. You will have strong attention to detail, be highly organised and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience of bids and tendering and/or an understanding of the public sector and public sector procurement would be highly advantageous.
Why Join us
You will work within a small bid team and gain exposure to a diversity of challenging and interesting work.
We are a purpose driven organisation with an active social committee, Corporate Social responsibility committee, Equality and Diversity forum and Wellbeing Leadership Group. We have recently become a signatory to the Mindful Business Charter.
It is central to our values that our teams reflect the diverse community around us and that everyone at Sharpe Pritchard can be themselves and bring their authentic selves to work. Achieving true equality, diversity and inclusion is a core aim and we very much welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community, irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion or belief, age or disability. We make reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process and upon joining the firm to support applicants of all abilities.
What you will be getting in return
You will work alongside a supportive, friendly and collaborative team, offering flexible hybrid working from the start.
A generous bonus scheme is on offer alongside a competitive salary. We provide a generous benefits package that includes but is not limited to;
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous holiday provision (starting at 28 days) including buy/sell annual leave scheme
- Flexi time policy (core working hours of 10.00 – 16.00)
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working (for example, part time and home working)
- Private Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Smart health (including virtual GP service)
- Health and wellbeing app
- Individual learning and development and Business development budgets
- Enhanced parental leave for all parents
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Payment of professional memberships
- Employee Assistance programme
- Dress down Friday
Regular team events including:
- Social committee events throughout the year
- Monthly all staff lunches
Closing Date: 13 February 2022
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of race or racial group, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age or disability.
We make reasonable adjustments within the recruitment process and upon joining the firm to support applicants of all abilities.